- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Local Government Law
An up and coming attorney with an aspiring career in family law and civil litigation, Margaret Anne joined Fox Chandler in August 2018. She grew up in Parksville, South Carolina, but she and her husband Zach now call Gainesville home. Margaret Anne graduated magna cum laude from Clemson University in 2015 and earned her law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law.
Prior to joining Fox Chandler, Margaret Anne interned with the Office of the Executive Council for Governor Nathan Deal and with Superior Court Judge Lawton Stephens in Athens-Clarke County. She was a law clerk at an insurance defense firm in Marietta and at Fox Chandler during the summer of 2017. Additionally, she was a student intern for the Family Violence Clinic, where she represented underprivileged clients in domestic matters.
Margaret Anne enjoys playing an active role in her community and is a member of the Gainesville-Hall County Junior League. When not working, you can find Margaret riding horses, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time with her family and friends.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Communication Studies and Philosophy
- Georgia, 2018
- South Carolina, 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County, 2019 to Present
- Protecting U.S. Citizens Abroad and Bringing the U.S. into Compliance with the Vienna Convention Post-Medellin, 46 Ga. J. Int'l & Comp. L. 447
- Gainesville-Northeastern Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- The E. Wycliffe Orr Sr. American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2018 to Present
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Member, 2018 to Present