- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Local Government Law
Margaret Anne serves as an Associate Attorney with Fox Chandler. Margaret Anne graduated magna cum laude from Clemson University and earned her law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law.
Margaret Anne provides advice and counsel to help clients solve their most complex and challenging legal problems. She primarily focuses her practice on family law, criminal law, and civil litigation. Margaret Anne is committed to maintaining a high level of communication with her clients. She takes the time to truly involve her clients and incorporate their goals, concerns, and values at every stage of their case.
Prior to joining Fox Chandler, Margaret Anne interned with the Office of the Executive Counsel for Governor Nathan Deal and with Superior Court Judge Lawton Stephens in Athens-Clarke County. In law school, she was a student practitioner at the Family Violence Clinic, where she represented underprivileged clients in domestic matters. She also worked as a student practitioner at the Athens-Clarke County Solicitor General's Office, where she assisted in the prosecution of all state misdemeanor crimes.
In her spare time, she likes to volunteer, enjoy the outdoors, and spend time with her husband, Zach, and her dog, Athena.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Communication Studies and Philosophy
- Georgia, 2018
- South Carolina, 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County, 2019 to Present
- Protecting U.S. Citizens Abroad and Bringing the U.S. into Compliance with the Vienna Convention Post-Medellin, 46 Ga. J. Int'l & Comp. L. 447
- Gainesville-Northeastern Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- The E. Wycliffe Orr Sr. American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2018 to Present
- State Bar of Georgia, Family Law Section, Member, 2018 to Present